25 Elegant easy to do nail design ideas
In recent years, the natural world is experiencing an unprecedented interest and is making its mark on the world of beauty as a whole. A strong trend of hot and cold seasons, the palette of nude tones sublimates the faces and fingers of fashionistas. From a light pink to an icy brown, the nude varnish sublimates with a minimalist note the tips of our fingers while offering us a nice basic manicure that goes in all circumstances. The nude nails have established themselves as a safe bet for ladies and on the red carpet and in the street and their incomparable elegance remains a priority choice when you do not know what to wear.
Nude nails: a choice that goes in all circumstances
Much more than just a transient trend, nude nails manage to withstand craziness on the planet manicure. The ultimate embodiment of the “less is more” creed, nude nail polishes are our best allies for a discreet but dynamic look.
Are you still hesitating to dare the “naked” manicure and wondering why adopt colors that look like your nails? The answer is clear: the nude tones dress the nails and make them more sophisticated, without these seem too worked.
Nowadays, nude stands out as a safe bet for chic nails, perfectly maintained and neat, which play the discretion. To be honest, we can say that nude nails are the manicure what the little black dress is fashionable. The palette of nudes is vast: beige, pink, taupe, ecru, ivory and so on – the variations are in the tens. In addition, these beautiful pale colors have a nice rendering on all forms of nails (ovals, squares, stilleto or even coffin ) as well as on short or long nails.
Whatever the nude nuance adopted, one thing is certain: your minimalist and natural manicure will go wonderfully well to all your outfits and bring this little “je ne sais quoi” to your looks. A guarantee of prestige and class in all circumstances, nude varnishes are a must in the kit of every nailista who respects himself.
How to make a nice nude manicure at home?
To wear as is or embellished according to your desires, nude nails always have something to surprise. We can decorate them as we wish so that they respond as best as possible to our desires and adapt to the occasion. Discover our proposals and our step-by-step that will guide you in achieving an impeccable nude manicure.
Shaded manicure in nude and white
The shaded manicure has almost dethroned the classic French manicure. The subtle gradient between white and taupe creates a natural and chic effect that is ideal to wear on a special occasion or everyday.
Here are the instructions to follow:
1. Apply a transparent base on all your nails.
2. Apply the base color, in this case – a nude varnish.
3. Put white polish on a sponge and transfer it to each of your nails by gently dabbing several times.
4. Finally, apply a layer of clear varnish on your nails and voila.
Nail art nude with silver striping tape
Nude nails are timeless and complement any outfit in an elegant and refined way. Personalize your manicure by betting on the silver striping tape and bring a sophisticated note to your nails.
The instructions to follow:
1. Apply a base varnish and then the nude varnish of your choice.
2. Cut thin strips of striping tape a little longer than your nails.
3. Place each strip where you want it, then using small scissors, cut shorter than the edge of the nail.
4. Cover with top coat varnish.
French nude manicure with a pink gold dash
Here is another superb new nude manicure proposal, suitable for all occasions – from the most formal to the most casual. This time, it’s a variation of the french manicure with a pink gold dash.
1. Varnish your nails in the nude color of your choice.
2. On the tips, make pink gold strokes, french manicure way.
3. Cover with top coat.
Before embarking on the realization of a french manicure, make sure to respect the shape of your nails. This guarantees you a flawless rendering. In the case where your nails have a square shape, it would be better to trade the arches against triangles.
Negative space manicure
The new trend in nailistas is the “negative space” manicure, which aims not to color all the nails and leave empty spaces. Original and ad infinitum, this nail art allows all daring. In this case, we will use varnishes in pink, silver and nude.
How to do :
1. Varnish your nails by applying a coat of nude varnish.
2. Using a fine paintbrush, draw opposing arches, a rose and a silver, making sure to leave some naked nail.
3. Finish with a layer of top coat.
Silver half moon manicure
Instead of focusing on nail tips, many women prefer to highlight the lower part of the nails, or the lunulae. The rendering is really original and chic. Demonstration with our next idea.
1. Paint your nude nails.
2. With a fine brush and a little silver polish, draw the lunula of each nail, then fill in the blanks as shown in the tutorial above.
3. Finally, apply top coat and voila.
Nail nails and nail art in black and gold
Whether in make-up or nail art, the combination of black and gold promises a noble and classy rendering. The golden particles only enhance the character of the black, the most elegant of ways. A nail art in black and gold goes perfectly to nude nails. Discover the proof in the following tutorial.
Steps to follow :
1. Varnish the thumb and ring finger with a golden varnish.
2. Varnish the fingernail with black fingers.
3. Apply a nude varnish to the nail of the index and middle fingers.
4. Use a nail art brush to draw a small black triangle on the lunula of the ring finger and a V-pattern on the nail of the index finger.
5. Clean your brush, dip it in the golden varnish and draw a small golden triangle always on the nail of the middle finger, and a pea on the nail of the little finger.
6. Draw a golden bow at the bottom of the index finger.
7. Finish with a top coat.
Nude nails highlighted by pastel blue and marbled nail art
A great idea to showcase your nude nails would be to offer them the right company. A bombed note and a small metallic accent will do the job.
Here’s how to make this beautiful manicure:
1. Varnish the thumb and ring finger in your favorite nude color.
2. Varnish the fingernail with silver finger and the index fingernail in blue-gray.
3. The marbled effect is reserved for the middle finger nail.
4. As usual, finish with a layer of top coat.